Network Security

Engage with peers and experts on network security topics such as FTD, FMC, FDM, CDO and ASA.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

“Join

Labels

Forum Posts

Hi,I have configured a PIX, running v803 software, to allow L2TP/IPSEC VPN connections using the Windows VPN client. It was working fine for a while. However, now clients can no longer connect. Now in the debugs I get 'No valid authentication type fo...

I have two Cisco 5520's: One is connected to an ISP that we are migrating from and one connected to an ISP that we are migrating to. All external services have been migrated to the new firewall. However, I an having issues with Remote Desktop to an F...

mrocha by Level 1
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

ASA5511 7.0(1) in transparent firewall mode configured and passed traffic no problem with prmary router. Built a back up router with the same config and tested -no traffic passes. Same IP address. Tried clearing the arp table on firewall and routers...

i have a few pix 501's out there on my network!i have whats up gold monitoring my uptime of my isp's and the outside ip's of the pix's.is there any loggin that the pix does where i can see if my isp dropped connection! i am not to sure if i trust wha...

Hello, I have a problem with a VPN L2L between a pix 506 and a ASA 5510. Behind the ASA, I have 6 VLAN, and behind the PIX, 1 network. In order to create the tunnel, I ping (with a server behind the ASA, in the server VLAN for example) a server ...

Is there any specific reason that the new ASA5510 shipped with 7.0(7)?Is that a "safe harbor" version for ASA 5510 to run IPSEC L2L VPN?We had upgraded a couple of ASA 5510s to 7.2(2) and ran into issues when there was an outage somewhere in the inte...

yuhuiyao by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi all,I configured an ipsec vpn access with the ASDM wizard. The connection is fine, but i am unable to see anything, the only interface i can ping is the outside one.Without VPN, i can LAN 2 WAN, LAN 2 DMZ and WAN 2 DMZ.How can i have the same (acc...

Review Cisco Networking for a $25 gift card