Network Security

Engage with peers and experts on network security topics such as FTD, FMC, FDM, CDO and ASA.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

“Join

Labels

Forum Posts

Enabling our customers to leverage their install base and take them to the next level with Cisco Secure Firewall Threat Defense has always been a key priority.  The migration tool is available for download to migrate the configuration on the on-premi...

gopaks by Cisco Employee
  • 0 replies
  • 4 Helpful votes

Anyone know why? When I perform "show access-list 12", line 30 appears before line 10, see below:VPN_1(config)#line vty 0 4VPN_1(config-line)#no access-class 12 inVPN_1(config-line)#exitVPN_1(config)#no access-list 12VPN_1(config)#access-list 12 perm...

cisco24x7 by Level 6
  • 3 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi,Im working on a way to monitor our FWSM interfaces and find out that the SNMP is good way for that. Anyway, I've tried also to monitor the FWSM using ping coming from a server on the inside interface to all other interfaces with lower security lev...

marcospce by Level 1
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Can u please tell me how to configure IPS in cisco router and how to upload the signature to the router...please give the logical explanation and comman line for the same. Please suggest me.Thanks Dhiman

We are trying to put together a solution that would permit our 1842 (that connects to the Internet via a sprint wireless card) that once started will automatically connect to a VPN setup on a PIX 515 at our corporate office. I know that we will need...

mpozorski by Level 1
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi, We're configuring this ASA and we're having trouble getting our server on the inside access to the world. I thought it was maybe a NAT issue as is usually my case, but I just can't see anything wrong with it.... We're not able to pass IP traffic ...

we are having problem when upgrading hotfix of Cisco security agent from ver5.1.0.69 to ver5.1.r106As the setup claims only Windows Server 2003 R2 SP-1 is supported in Management center. Our system is not Release 2 and is running SP2. I havent's seen...

Hey Guys,I need to get some firewall experience, having never actually logged into a PIX or ASA I'm starting from the bottom. I want to buy something to integrate into my home lab. Obviously I want to buy something that is relevant to what is "out t...

miketta89 by Level 1
  • 3 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Good day - Rebuilt a VMS 2.3 from scratch yesterday - loaded all the updates for common services, IDSMC to v2.2, DST Patches, etc. Placed the IDSMC Sig and Engine upgrades into the updates directory and, before trying to import the sensors, installed...

h-schupp by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes