Network Security

Engage with peers and experts on network security topics such as FTD, FMC, FDM, CDO and ASA.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Cisco CyberSecurity

Labels

Forum Posts

Cisco released S284 and S285 this week, but for IOS IPS in Mainline and T-Train Releases prior to 12.4(11)T, there are no updates on CCO. Has signature update support for prior to 12.4(11)T stopped? Did I miss an End of Life notice? If not, how long ...

rhermes by Level 7
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

HiI have pix 535 with failover os 7.0.When I am connect the firewall to network some of days it changes Active to passive. now last two days primary router auto reboot. when Primary router reboot then time failover ruter active and after some of hour...

iqbalkhan by Level 1
  • 7 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I have got 2 no's of asa 5520 one gest hanged in around 40 minutes and the other does not boot up, the LED for the poser does not come up, led for the flash is amber and the, vpn amber pleas let me know what could be the problem.thanks

I have a PIX 525 that connects to a 6508 switch. The switch port is configured to auto and the PIX is 100 full. I trying to connect packet filter box in between. If I change the port configuration on the 6509 to 100 full, traffic drops. If I put it b...

cmal00oru by Level 1
  • 3 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi,I am reviewing the PIX config of my client who is configuring deny ip any any ACL on the failover interface between the 2 failover units!! I was confused of this configuration and just would like to check if this will deny the stateful information...

How do you troubleshoot drop packets on the asa. What could be the cause?ciscoasa# show interface insideInterface GigabitEthernet0/0.100 "inside", is up, line protocol is up VLAN identifier 100 MAC address 0018.73d6.eb96, MTU 1500 ...

p-allen by Level 1
  • 9 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I am using Cisco VPN client to connect our one remote office.Unfortunately the IP pool range defined in remote office is same like my local LAN I mean my LAN is 192.168.1.x and VPN client IP also 192.168.1.x. After connection I can connect remote off...

crypto identity - this command does not work in any configuration.who has an example that was fully tested - the TAC example does not work and is the opposite of the command reference. the syntax is not clear, rarely the IOS accepts the DN with comma...

hello expertsi am in the middle of a serious problem and have to decide on one that is to use policy nat or static nat.all i want to know is which one is a better option to use if considering that fact that there will be really high volume of traffic...

Hi There,If I did the follwing configuration:static (inside,dmz) 10.1.1.255 10.1.1.255 net 255.255.255.255Where 10.1.1.0/24 is my inside network and I configured an access-list allowing all the traffic from the DMZ to the inside network. Will the ASA...

Review Cisco Networking products for a $25 gift card