Network Security

Engage with peers and experts on network security topics such as FTD, FMC, FDM, CDO and ASA.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

“Join

Labels

Forum Posts

Enabling our customers to leverage their install base and take them to the next level with Cisco Secure Firewall Threat Defense has always been a key priority.  The migration tool is available for download to migrate the configuration on the on-premi...

gopaks by Cisco Employee
  • 0 replies
  • 4 Helpful votes

I am trying to configure a pix 501 as a vpn client to connect to a VPN3000 concentrator, using a microsoft CA server. I have achieved this without any problems using the vpn3002 hardware client but I can't get the pix to authenticate and get the cer...

KeithN123 by Level 1
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

We are trying to setup a 2811 router to run IOS based IPS. We followed all the procedures but we can't seem to get the system to send any alerts via syslog. We have tried various port scanners with no luck. Are we missing something?

Unfortunately we need to have a customer be able to access a server of ours with DCE RPC. Is there any way to have cisco CBAC to handle the UUID number of the RPC? How do you do it (besides not allowing this), do I need to purchase something else l...

sdaniels by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I'm trying to allow ping from the inside to the dmz zone. For this I have configured an ACL allowing all icmp traffic and applied it to the dmz interface, but it doesn't works. What would be the problem?I have started from the default configuration a...

I am trying to configure the Firewall to open port 491. Appearently I am doing something incorrectly or failing to do something correctly in order to open this port. I have configured a security policy rule specifing the port and a service policy r...

i have set up a dmz on the asa5510 with a web server in it. when i try to connect to the server from outside i see the SYN packet hit the server but the client never receives the SYN/ACK even though server definitely sends it. that made me try and ac...

george by Level 1
  • 3 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi, during debug phase of dhcprelay on ASA 5510 version 7.0(5), we received a message with threshold of 100 not answered request, after that the dhcprelay service seems to stop to relay request to a failed dhcp server.It's true ?thanks

Hello, i want to replace my 501 and 506 PIXs and i would like to know if there is a matrix comparison or something like that to know ASA models which correspond to PIX models.Thanks

I have a pix 515 running version 634 with four interfaces, for example, outside, inside, dmz and lab. I need to be able to connect to devices that is located on both the dmz and lab from inside. I also need to connect to devices that is located on th...

Where is the best place to put IDS/IPS device? For example, outside/inside of the Firewall?Does Cisco has any recommendation?Does anybody has good design to share with?Thanks,

tunemore1 by Level 1
  • 3 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Below is my setup, on the router R2 interface Loopback0 ip address 150.1.2.2 255.255.255.0!interface Loopback1 ip address 192.168.1.2 255.255.255.0!interface Loopback2 ip address 192.168.3.2 255.255.255.0!interface Loopback3 ip address 192.168.5.2 25...