Network Security

Engage with peers and experts on network security topics such as FTD, FMC, FDM, CDO and ASA.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Cisco CyberSecurity

Labels

Forum Posts

HI friends, i have been upgraded a 4215 sensor form 5.1.3 to version 6 after the upgrade, i configured the signature to block host like in version 5 but i can?t see any host in teh active host block list.I know the configuration change so much, but ...

lmilher_2 by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

we have setup with wism and ACS and the authentication will be done using external data base AD . my question is :- if i have 2 SSID let say test1 and test2 and we have 2 group of employee let say empolyee1 and employee2 and i want employee1 access t...

aalsayed by Level 1
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi,Currently WS-SVC-FWM-1 (FWSM)is installed in 6509.But now we are considering to place another FWSM for redundancy.I could not see WS-SVC-FWM-1 in the dynamic config tool.Can WS-SVC-FWM-1-K9 works with WS-SVC-FWM-1 as active/failover.Is there any c...

rkumares by Cisco Employee
  • 0 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hope you guys can help; I'll start by outlining the current situation.We have a small site in Malaysia (KL) that has a vpn 3000 concentrator. This has a single ipsec lan-to-lan tunnel with our head office in the US. All traffic goes over this tunnel,...

djenkins by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi,i have a pix 515e with the following configDMZ Exhange server and a web serverInternal a lot of servers and workstation. When i try to browse the network i cannot see the server in the DMZ. People cannot connect to the exchange server with webmai...

How would I go about allowing a VLAN full access to the internet through a PIX. Outside Interface: 88.88.88.88Inside Interface: 10.36.1.1Vlan35: 10.35.1.2Version 6.3(3)I have very limited PIX knowledge, so any help would be appreciated.

bhoops by Level 1
  • 13 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I have a PIX 501 behind a comcast business gateway with a static IP address. Hooked up a web server on the internal LAN and trying to allow outside access to the web server.Internal network is able to access the internet. VPN access to the internal n...

Hi,I'm looking towards procuring some ASA55xx as firewall for a datacenter deployment. However, for this deployment to work, I need the ASA to do a NAT translation between 2 networks. I will be receiving an incoming Radius accounting request stream f...

salberink by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I have probably a very basic question on NAT.. Assume a PIX/FWSM has about 10 interfaces DMZ1 to DMZ10. DMZ X Network is 10.1.X.0 Now i would like to achieve this.. I would like to hide the 10.1.X.0 from each other.. If a host on DMZ1 i/f communica...

I am setting up a PBX in the DMZ. The handsets are going to be on the inside network. The DMZ and the inside vlans have default settings (i.e. no explicit access-groups). For some reason even though the inside and dmz vlans are default I can't see...

tburton by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hello,I desperately need help & advise on this.I work for a Cisco Partner and I am in the midst of learning PIX & ASA firewall.I have purchased a PIX 515 myself & the company are ready to hand me over another one for a month which is identical as I h...

ramesys12 by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Resolved! Quick Question

Hello All:I want to start learning how to configure an manage a PIX. I was going to purchase a PIX 501 and get familiar with it. Providing the IOS is the same, Is it similiar to the higher end PIX's with regards to configuring and managing it?Thanks

dj214 by Level 1
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes