Network Security

Engage with peers and experts on network security topics such as FTD, FMC, FDM, CDO and ASA.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Cisco CyberSecurity

Labels

Forum Posts

PIX515E with 128MB RAM & 16MB FlashI have just tried to upgrade my Pix515E from 6.35 to 7.21-9 in monitor mode. I am able to connect to the tftp server and upload the new image, once the upload is complete my pix just cycles through re-booting and t...

cox by Level 1
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I have configured a PIX 515E, OS 7.0(1) f?r dynamic PAT from the inside network to the outside interface ip address of the PIX. I have also configured access lists allowing icmp from inside to outside and from outside to inside. All traffic (www, dns...

giamwi by Level 1
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I want to upgrade IDSM2 from 4.1 to 5.1 and I don't have Cisco Services for IPS. Should I first buy IPS-SW-K9-U (Upgrade CD for Cisco IPS Sensor SW, w/o SW App Support) and then buy Cisco Services for IPS for signature or upgrade is covered with Cisc...

bsiki by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

In preparation for upgrading the primary 525 PIX to version 7, I tried installing v7 on my lab 506e. Using monitor mode the install failed and now the 506e is in a reboot loop. I tried using re-installing version 7 like the upgrade troubleshooting su...

mikef by Level 1
  • 4 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I have a new ASA 5520 installed, with much thanks to this group, and its working perfectly.I did notice one caveat that isnt quite right, and cant figure out however.When we had a linksys as the firewall, it did NAT and DHCP for the clients and in th...

mx by Level 1
  • 7 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I have central office pix and remote sites that use dhcp from isp. central has static. I am attemping to setup tunnels that allow access between sites. tunnels appear setup, however, i am unable to connect to any thing at the remote sites. I can use ...

I have a question about the "show fail" output below. Note that the secondary pix on which it was run shows "Active time" 4475970 seconds - about 52 days. But it shows the primary pix as "Active time 91301925 seconds - about 1056 days. How can the...

mmedwid by Level 3
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes