Network Security

Engage with peers and experts on network security topics such as FTD, FMC, FDM, CDO and ASA.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Cisco CyberSecurity

Labels

Forum Posts

Hi everyone!I have a NM-CIDS-K9 in a Cisco 3845 Router and i did the exact steps in the documentation to configure it but still i can not access the IDM from LAN or any other interface. I can only access it from the router by telneting to it or by is...

Hello,Have ASA 5520.Giga0/0 nameif outside, sec 0 - to internetGiga0/1 nameif inside, sec 100 - to lanGiga 0/2 namif wan, sec 100 - to branch offces router.I've aplied command same-security-traffic permit inter-interface, but no result. Can't access ...

Is there a way to customize the order of the Groups in the drop down page on the login page?Want to use a different group as default. Read over docs and not seeing a way to configure the login box dropdown order.If it is not configurable, is it alpha...

Hi,I tried installing a Cisco ASA5510 in our data center today. I assigned a public IP to outside interface and 10.x.x.x to inside interface.(Also configured a diff public IP for ASA management interface). I configured the default gateway of all my s...

rjanakan by Level 1
  • 4 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

hi all,i have a pix 506e on which we have a vpn "crypto map with isakmp" tunnel created with a second party to be used for particular business need.recently we are undergoing another project with them and for this they require us to allow specific ip...

Customer has an interfaces subinterfaced into two DMZs. Sh int shows a lot of discard packets which don't seem to be related to physical errors. I ran a capture on the ASA but this all looks good to me. Does the capture not show what came in but was ...

whanson by Level 2
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes
Review Cisco Networking for a $25 gift card