Network Security

Engage with peers and experts on network security topics such as FTD, FMC, FDM, CDO and ASA.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Cisco CyberSecurity

Labels

Forum Posts

Hi all,I have a pix 501 and I need to let Exchange traffic through. I had done this before and it worked for me, but this time its not working. I cannot telnet to port 25.Please help. See below for my configuration. I am sure its something easy, but ...

ciscopaul by Level 1
  • 9 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Dear friends....we are using cisco IDS 4235 with OS Version 2.4.18 and we want to upgrade it to the IPS 4200.my question here is what is the requirment that i need to do it are there any module i should get or what?thanks again.

Hello, I just want to know if we bougth an ASA with 1000SSL license and then we bought a fialover do we have to pay again the 10000SSL licensing? Same question for Anti-X and IPS?THanks,

m-haddad by Level 5
  • 4 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

We have something strange going on. When we move agents from one group to another, we see some agents back in their original group after a while. It doesn't happen to all agents, just some.I know there is a new feature in CSA 5.0 in which you can mak...

koksm by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hello all, I am hoping someone can shed some light on this for me. I am trying to set up multiple vlans on my pix box, i.e. vlan2 for subinterface e1.1 and vlan3 for subinterface vlan3. The pix keeps telling me that I need to add a failover license...

mseou by Level 1
  • 5 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I keep receiving theses two errors over and over again in my logs "WebSession::SessionTask(#) TLS exception: handshake imcomplete""received fatal_alert: certificate unknown"Currently I use IPS manager 2.2, and import the devices using TLS (cant impor...

jbanker by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hello all,I just recently upgraded to PIX 7.x ios. I want to use the ASDM for management. I have http server turned on, but when I try to access the firewall via the browser I get nothing...can someone help with two issues:1. How can I tell if ASD...

hornbeck by Level 1
  • 3 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Upgraded my 5.0-1c IDSM2 blade to 5.1-1f and then to 5.1-3 but had not applied the 5.1-1p1 patch before this last upgrade. Monitoring ports kept becoming error-disabled. Downgraded to 5.1-1f in order to apply the patch but now keep getting:Error: e...

6aganguly by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes
Review Cisco Networking for a $25 gift card