Network Security

Engage with peers and experts on network security topics such as FTD, FMC, FDM, CDO and ASA.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Cisco CyberSecurity

Labels

Forum Posts

I've spend many hours over the last week working on intermittant sensing interface failures on our IPS sensors (models 4235,4240,4250,4255) after an upgrade to 5.1-1a. I even rebuild 6 sensors from scratch using an 5.1-1a ISO image, and 5 out of the ...

mhellman by Level 7
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hello, is it possible to have the ASA 'listen' on two public IP addresses, but connections initiated TO either of those public addresses are directed to a SINGLE host behind the firewall?Also, the connections would all be going to a single service (t...

slade by Level 1
  • 4 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi GuysIs it possible to log SYSLOGS from an ASA to Security Monitor? I currenlt have an ASA that I have configured to send syslogs to a VMS box however the events never seem to appear in Security Monitor.I'm sure I've done this before with a PIX 515...

Here's my scenario:My command-control interface is FastEthernet 0/0. When I plug a cable into FastEthernet 0/1, FastEthernet 0/0 shows as 'up' and I'm able to connect to IDM. When I connect a cable to FastEthernet 0/0, the link stays down and nothing...

astroman by Level 1
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

After having worked with an AIP-10 for a while I was wondering if there is a way to import/export signatures. This would of course be primarily custom sigs as there is little use in exchanging what we all have in common. I did not find it in the GUI....

lgijssel by Level 9
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi, I just got my ASA 5520 firewall with (ASA SSM-20 module), and would be grateful if anyone could inform me about these questions concerning IPS features.1. in the signature configuration of aip-ssm most signatures are set with action “produce aler...

Hi,Could any of you, supposed you are behind a PIX 7.0 firewall, try to access this website : http://193.24.213.215:8000When I'm behind the PIX 7.0, I get a "Error 502 - Server unexpectedly closed connection. " but if I'm directly connected to the co...

I recently upgraded from version 6.3.4 to 7.0.4 on a new PIX firewall. Now it appears that mapping multiple outside IP addresses to a single inside IP, which was supported in 6.3.4, is not longer supported in 7.0.4. Is this true, and if so, are the...

dspdss by Level 1
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes
Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community:

Unanswered Topics