Network Security

Engage with peers and experts on network security topics such as FTD, FMC, FDM, CDO and ASA.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Cisco CyberSecurity

Labels

Forum Posts

Resolved! FMC Backup Files

Hello Everyone, We have a FMC 2500, and I noticed that its backuping twice the configuration files.The first time is on the folder we specified and the other is under "sf-storage". I wonder if its because the "Remote Storage Device" is configured and...

We're are implementing 802.1X on our network. They want a generated CSR from our VTC endpoints(EX90's,C series and Room kits). My question is, can these endpoint generate a CSR or does a separate infrastructure device do that ie. CUCM,TMS,VCSThanks f...

Hello Everyone, I'm setting up a lab with a Cisco 1941 router and I'm practising with Cisco IOS Zone-Based Firewall. There is enough documentation about how to set it up but not really on best practises regarding the implementation of policies. Does ...

Hello Experts!So i have a problem that the server has tcp reset flag. My customer want to know is there any way that the cisco ASA reset the tcp connection? In my understanding that the asa will reset the connection when the tcp session is idle for 1...

Newbie here.  I have an RV345 router setup and noticed that under the established connections screen I see foreign IP addresses from Amazon connected to the WAN ip address of the router.  One has a status of close_wait and has been listed all day.  I...

Router-Screenshot.JPG
BZ93213 by Level 1
  • 6 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hello,I am new on REST API.Now I am working on BGP GET/POST using FDM API Explorer. we don't have FMC.My https GET request is the following:/devices/default/routing/virtualrouters/{vrfId}/bgp I cannot find out what is the correct value of {vrfId} to ...

h.dam by Level 1
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Does ASA support SMTP proxy? i am not sure if this is the right term but what i mean is like the cyberguard fw where they are entering all the valid email ids on the device and the firewall will not forward the packet to the smtp server if the email ...

I am using the ASA with Firepower service managed by FMC. I have integrated FMC with LDAP,   I have installed TS agent in the AD server for the user identification of RDP terminal server and can assign Access policy to the RDP users.   But the proble...

Hi, I have inherited issue that I am trying to resolve. FMC is failing to communicate with ASA5512 Firepower module. I have done some troubleshooting and on the ASA #show module command shows:ASA 5512-X - ips Unknown N/A - cxsc Unknown N/A - sfr Unsu...

de.101 by Level 1
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes
Review Cisco Networking products for a $25 gift card