Network Security

Engage with peers and experts on network security topics such as FTD, FMC, FDM, CDO and ASA.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

“Join

Labels

Forum Posts

Hi, We have been using CiscoWorks 2.2 with SP3 for managing & monitoring security Agents, Firewalls & Sensors remotely. but for the past few days we have encountering problems in it and the subcomponents like IDS MC,CSA agents etc are'nt opening. t...

After updating one of the signature files (ver. 198) last week, I have been receiving several alarms for PHP injection coming from my site and out to Google and other addresses. None are inbound as I am not running PHP on any of our servers and they ...

Is there any way to read the serial number of NM-CIDS modules, IDS-4235 & IDS-4215 appliances remotely? I need to do an inventory of geographically dispersed IDS's without physically visiting each router or appliance.

chri5k by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi everyone!One of my costumers is connected to my Internet network (im an isp), the costumer is using dynamic nat, and on the other end, there is a PPTP server (on a hosted environment), the costumer complains that sometimes can´t connect throught t...

Hi all;I became aware of this advisory and wonder if a patch/update is appplicable or necessary.I have two 2600 series routers running 12.x vers. Here's excerpts from both:Router 1.IOS (tm) C2600 Software (C2600-I-M), Version 12.2(13)T5, RELEASE SO...

Hi,We currently have a setup where an office has two VPN connections with two differentISPs and two PIXes. Even though the office is in the same building, essentially it currently is two separate networks, with each PIX providing a VPN connection fo...

I'm having a hard time finding information on whether or not the PIX 515 does IPS. The product documentation states that it "Integrates with Cisco Network Intrusion Prevention System". Does this mean that it comes with the signatures or does you ha...

yrichard by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi all, We have a little problem with using alias command. The DNS packet come back with udp error after we apply alias. Although I checked that the packet IP has been changed to what we want. The most wonderful stuff is some of the domain name work...

I have to migrate a Firewall concept from Checkpoint platform to Cisco PIX or FWSM platform.There are some rules for FTP -> only ftp-get implemented today.How can i handle this FTP-GET restriction on PIX or FWSM accesslists ?I only found accesslist c...

Folks, I have a VMS server and i would like to RDP into in. But, please because of strict default policy i am unable to do it, could sometime guide me as to how to open up rule for me to RDP into it. Thanks,

In CLI mode version 5.x, we run "packet capture" command to capture xx packets of an x.x.x.x IP address. Logon to service, searching thought directories but could not find the file that packet capture created. Please advise file name and directory t...