Network Security

Engage with peers and experts on network security topics such as FTD, FMC, FDM, CDO and ASA.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Cisco CyberSecurity

Labels

Forum Posts

Starting a new project of getting two pix's into a LAN failover. Been reading all the documentation but I have one quick question if anyone can shed some light on the subject. The documentation keeps pointing out, that a vlan on a switch is recomme...

mrembetsy by Level 1
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I am new to managing a particular network where I work and I discovered that the secondary PIX does not have a config when I do a "show conf". The primary PIX is active and I see the config on it. I want to copy the active config over to the second...

rowleyt1 by Level 1
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I have setup a vpn network using the 3005 concentrator as the hub and 831's as the spokes. I have about 15 sites that are connecting. So far it seems to be working good except for the occasional wierd problem where one remote lan can not see the othe...

mike by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

My 520 has 2 Ethernet ports. Can I ip the Outside interface(E0) 170.1.111.1 255.255.255.255 and IP the inside(E1) 170.1.111.2 255.255.255.0. If not how can have both interfaces on the same subnet. I want to use the 520 as a packet filtering firewall ...

syancy by Level 1
  • 3 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi We have pix 506 (location A) with ver 6.3(1) vpn lan to lan to the concentrator 3015 (location B). If I have other vpn route ( in the location C) make lan to lan to the PIX 506 (location A), could I enable OSPF in the PIX 506, routing location C t...

bma by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I want to restrict outbound SMTP to our email server in the DMZ. We have a PIX 515E between our inernal network and an external 2650 router. I want to restrict all machines except the email server from sending outbound SMTP but still allow inbound ...

Review Cisco Networking products for a $25 gift card