Network Security

Engage with peers and experts on network security topics such as FTD, FMC, FDM, CDO and ASA.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

“Free

Labels

Forum Posts

I have a client which access a server through Exceed application which uses UDP port 177 and gets a reply from the server on UDP port 6000.How do i configure this through PIX firewall.The Client is on inside interface and the Server on DMZ.RegardsPat...

Hi!Is it possible to configure the PIX in order to block users from downloading files from the Internet?I mean, I want to allow them to browse the web but no to download any files!Thanks!

pferraz by Level 1
  • 3 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hello, I have a client that has a Pix 515 firewall and I have a Watchguard Firebox 1000. He gave me the Cisco vpn 3.5 software to install. My question is, what ports do I need to open on my firebox to allow outbound and inbound communications to hi...

Hi,Have a 506e which was working fine; suddenly it started to disconnect and noticed that I could not ping the inside hosts. When I reduced the arp timeout from the default 14400 to 20 secs; it works fine even so I get sudden timeouts, but the connec...

u.naranjo by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I have 2 pix 515E firewalls configured for stateful failover. Works great but just want to know if the primary unit fails and the second becomes active then the primary becomes active is there a way to get the primary to become the active unit again...

cbeazley by Level 1
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

we have several sets of PIX 515 firewalls running in failover mode on our network. All are running version 6.3(1). The problem we are having is when we issue a command, such as "show run" that brings us to the "<------More------>" prompt. If we do no...

mjsully by Level 1
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I am just getting to the point that I want to start blocking some traffic coming in on the PIX. Can someone point me in the right direction on how to set that up the right way. I have a 4235 IDS, and a PIX 520. I am running 6.3.1 and access-lists.

t.harness by Level 1
  • 7 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes