Network Security

Engage with peers and experts on network security topics such as FTD, FMC, FDM, CDO and ASA.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Cisco CyberSecurity

Labels

Forum Posts

I'm a PIX newbie, but I am trying to block 2 people from surfing the web.These are the commands I tried:access-list 105 deny tcp host <ip> any eq wwwaccess-list 105 deny tcp host <ip> any eq wwwaccess-group 105 in interface insideAfter doing so, no o...

abruso by Level 1
  • 8 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi AllAnyone can solve this question?Internal network: 192.122.1.0/24DMZ network: 192.122.2.0/28Web serve at 192.122.2.2/28FTP server at 192.122.2.2/28TFTP server at 192.122.2.1/28Outside network interface to Perimeter router: 10.33.1.100Global Addre...

trinawong by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I only have 2 ip addresses that I can assign to my PIX. I need to open up mail, web, and https to the outside world. Everything I have read does a one-to-one static translation. Can I do a one-to many translation like this?access-list 100 permit tcp ...

andifur by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Dear All,Lot of our remote clients are getting sudden loss of FTP connectivity.We run a FTP server behind a PIX with 6.2(2).Looking through the PIX log I am seeing lots of Resets and wondering if Someone could explain or give some hint of the cause o...

I'm looking to buy a 525 with a 4-port add-on. Can I only have 3 "zones" - inside, outside and DMZ? Or is it possible to configure more? Thanks in advance. Couldn't find anything on CCO.

kduplex by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I am working on PIX firewall 501. As per ASA, traffic can flow from a high security area to low security area without conduit. But i am unable to access the low security network without conduit. What can be the problem area?

kpatoli by Level 1
  • 5 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes