Network Security

Engage with peers and experts on network security topics such as FTD, FMC, FDM, CDO and ASA.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

“Join

Labels

Forum Posts

What is the PIX Order of Operations. This article:http://www.cisco.com/warp/public/556/5.htmlcontains a table that seems to be describing the order in whichtransactions are processed using Network Address Translation (NAT) for IOS. Is this the way ...

john by Level 1
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I've been researching this problem for several days now, and have come up totally short in terms of finding a solution. I have a PIX 515 with an internal network range of 10.10.0.0/8 behind it and a single external IP I obtain via DHCP [cable]. I hav...

semaj9991 by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi,I got a cisco pix 525 with me.I have a LAN in the Inside interface and there are people doing various things from inside.Also im not much aware about the logging happening from outside. I dont want this facility in the servers , instead, i want t...

Hello,Please, how can i limit the number of connection for a such user in PIX firewall. I know that wen i execute this command : sh local-host 10.1.1.100 detailthe display is like:local host: <Mohamed_HAMDI>, conn(s)/limit = 2/0, embryonic(s)/limit =...

e-mourad by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Resolved! PIX interfaces

HiWe are not supposed to assign an IP address to the PIX interfaces with a subnet mask of 255.255.255.255.But why so, and when is a subnet mask of 255.255.255.255 used in general (even in a non-PIX context)?(I have noticed the subnet mask of 255.255....

Hi I have a pix with version 6.3.1 and it is sometimes restarting with the following dump on console (it seems something wrong with isakmp process):Watchdog timeout failure! Please contact customer support.PC SP STATE Runtime SBASE Stack ProcessHrd 0...

cecato by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Dear Mynul,I would like to know,why I can not see the timestamps in PIX log ?Logging timestamps andlogging buffered are configured,but I am not able to watch anything similar to time withthe messages.Thank you. Zdenek Roth ...

zroth by Level 1
  • 7 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes
Review Cisco Networking for a $25 gift card