Network Security

Engage with peers and experts on network security topics such as FTD, FMC, FDM, CDO and ASA.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Cisco CyberSecurity

Labels

Forum Posts

The pix "boots", but nothing appears on the Hyper Terminal, and the leads in the front don'tlight up.The leads light up half a second when I start and when I stop the pix...When I close it, I have 4 little ASCII squares that appear on Hyper Terminal ...

_Faust_ by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I have dozens of Linksys BEFVP41's in the field, all making a VPN connection to a PIX 520. Each router is connecting via some form of Broadband connection. I have a number of routers that randomly have their tunnel drop, requiring a reboot of the ...

jeasley by Level 1
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Currently, we have a Cisco PIX firewall model 525, IOS 6.0(2) Pentum III 600MHz with 128MB Ram with 2GE and 2FE ports. The Cisco PIX firewall device manager is version 1.1(2). The Cisco PIX firewall gigabit interface 0/1 connects to a Cisco 6500 swit...

fsebera by Level 4
  • 5 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Has anyone had the same experience when the VPN connection is authenticated, the connection goes straight thru without any NT domain logon prompt even tho the VPN client is told to do it?

steve by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I am installing a PIX for a customer who already has a VPN setup in place. He's got a WIN2K server at his main site, and is building L2TP tunnels over the internet from several remotes. I need to put the PIX between the current VPN server and the rem...

On the old PIXes such as the classic, you have static and conduit commands to open ports to the outside. I know on the new versions, you can use access lists paired with static commands to open ports. You can also use conduits. I have two question...

ty.masse by Level 1
  • 4 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I have a PIX 525 for testing. If I go into monitor mode I can ping an IP on the LAN get to a tftp server and all is well. When I relaod - same IP same network connection - no connectivity.confused??There is absolutely NO config on teh PIX box it is w...

cjkelly by Level 1
  • 4 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

A campus network:I have a pix515R and a 3640 connect to internet . The Link to Internet is 100M.when I do not use 515 , only use 3640 do NAT , the browse internet speed (download big file speed)is high ,but 3640 cpu usage is high as 80%,the concurent...

liu_lai by Level 1
  • 3 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes
Review Cisco Networking for a $25 gift card