Network Security

Engage with peers and experts on network security topics such as FTD, FMC, FDM, CDO and ASA.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

“Join

Labels

Forum Posts

Enabling our customers to leverage their install base and take them to the next level with Cisco Secure Firewall Threat Defense has always been a key priority.  The migration tool is available for download to migrate the configuration on the on-premi...

gopaks by Cisco Employee
  • 0 replies
  • 4 Helpful votes

Hello,  I have upgraded to 6.6.1. I see an issue with URL Reputation. Apart the fact that FMC is using now Talos and the reputation of many sites (mostly Hellenic) have changed, i have another issue. When I look the URL in Analysis->Advanced-> Lookup...

Hi everyone,Here's my question, given the next NAT rule:nat (any,DMZ) source static any any destination static nat_12.164.193.111 vip_172.24.56.77 unidirectional description abcd ,Does the Cisco ASA uses the outgoing interface as a matching criteria ...

Does anyone know if the FMC Management address changed after restoring from a backup  or if there's a way to prevent this from happen?I have a customer that want to test to restore a production FMC config before upgrading . They have a LAB FMC on an ...

[urgent problem.]Hi!I have fresh started Firepower. I'm connected to Cisco Smart License service.I'm trying to add an ip into a network object and don't need to deploy that can still block IP.We gonna add an block ip that use API,that can skip to dep...