Network Security

Engage with peers and experts on network security topics such as FTD, FMC, FDM, CDO and ASA.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

“B&M

Labels

Forum Posts

I'm running into an issue with our ASA that just started this weekend. Prior to this, everything was working fine and I am not sure what could have changed if anything. This ASA only is used for AnyConnect. Everything works fine and then all of a sud...

jf1134 by Level 1
  • 4 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Could someone here please help me answer this question: have a 6504E running on 15.5(1)SY5 (latest) and need to know if its KEX algorithms can be updated somehow to a more modern set, currently only supporting diffie-hellman-group-exchange-sha1.  Tha...

andromeda by Level 1
  • 6 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi, object-group service DM_INLINE_SERVICE_1service-object object 8069access-list Outside_access_in extended permit object-group DM_INLINE_SERVICE_1 any object Obj-192.168.100.100object network 192.168.100.100nat (DMZ,Outside) static 1.1.1.1 users ar...

Hello,There is a strange issue, this cisco asa firewall is configured to send syslogs to an external server.The firewall sends syslogs for few days and then suddenly there are no messages received on syslog server.I have checked on the network level,...

Hallo,in my Cisco ASA configuration I have the following (default) command:timeout conn 1:00:00 half-closed 0:10:00 udp 0:02:00 icmp 0:00:02Based on this configuration I would expect to see all UDP connection to timeout after 2 minutes and ICMP conne...

pille1234 by Level 3
  • 7 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi,  We have a 5520 that rebooted yesterday and I am not versed enough with CISCO to know where to start.  I have included a show inventory; show tech-support and show crash.Any help would be much appreciated.  Direction mainly on how to understand c...

Hi everyone, ASA 5510 is configured as dhcp server.Here is setup AP1252---------vlan 15--------Switch---vlan 15 ----WLC----------Switch--------trunk carrying vlan 15,16------------ASA---Do i need to config dhcp option 43 on cisco ASA? Regards MAhesh

mahesh18 by Level 6
  • 4 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hello There! I have installed a new CISCO ISE, we have pending authenticate the users using TACACS on SG300, but I don't know how to configure TACACS on these switches.... LoL I can't beleive it, I was able to configure on Nexus, but anyway, any idea...

Scott12 by Level 1
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hello Guys, Our customer have a pair with 2110, which are going to replace a pair of 5508-X.The vesion of the code and configuration of the new firewalls should remain the same, that's why I've downgraded the asa image on the firepower with cisco-asa...

Palazsto by Level 1
  • 0 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi, we have ZBF running on an IOS 15.4. It is logging dropped packets to a syslog server.We can't seem to log passed packets as there is some traffic we are interested in.We've tried auit-trail and alert on but still not seeing anything of interest.A...

louis0001 by Level 3
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes