Network Security

Engage with peers and experts on network security topics such as FTD, FMC, FDM, CDO and ASA.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Cisco CyberSecurity

Labels

Forum Posts

I have a Firepower 4110 appliance running FTD v6.2.  I can configure SNMP through the FMC at Devices -> Platform Settings -> SNMP.  This allows me to perform SNMP queries to any of the data interfaces of the appliance, if I allow a "host" access to t...

Isaiah by Level 1
  • 18 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hello, My ASA is V 9.10(1)27  - with failover:  From 3 weeks ago (no update done), every monday, the bookmark (all) are missing on the web browser page (with all browsers IE EDGE chrome etc...) for all my webSSL clients.I resolve the issue with make ...

Hello, I have configured Safe Search using SSL and Access control polices. It works well, but with Google Search, I can disable Safe Search and do a search, whereas with Bing, Yahoo tested, I can't? Any idea why Google let me disable it? Disabled uns...

Hello Experts, I am am setting up an asa 5508 in transparent firewall. Created a BVI interface and join two inside interfaces to bridge. I am after to create an ACL that can permit only one host  per  interface  Interface BVI  44ip add 10.1.1.3 255.2...

LANSK by Level 1
  • 4 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I have a FTD2130 HA pair running firmware 6.4.0.1. I have some public facing servers configured with 1to1 static NAT rules on the FTD and associated Access Control Security Policy rules, for example:Source Server#1 192.168.100.100, destination ANY <-...

m1xed0s by Spotlight
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hello - I have ASA5506 configured as BVI - I have tried to setup the anyconnect through the ASDM but I’m getting nat error please see the attached snapshot from ASA,, i have tried to add nat (inside,outside) 1 source static but still getting the same...

saids3 by Level 1
  • 10 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hello - I have ASA5506 configured as BVI - I have tried to setup the anyconnect through the ASDM but I’m getting nat error please see the attached snapshot from ASA,, i have tried to add nat (inside,outside) 1 source static but still getting the same...

saids3 by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hello - I need to change the IP address from 192.168.1.1 to 10.209.133.1  Also I see the unit is with BVI1 interface and the assign IP 192.168.1.1,  The other interfaces is BVI also, do I need to change this prior change the IP address  

saids3 by Level 1
  • 11 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

HiAnyone got any idea why when i look at the Live logs on ASA 5555x they are all yellow and saying blocked obviously lots of traffic does get blocked but services were working so dosent make sense.??? Thanks

All,I have an ASR920 for internet routing. Management interface is on the inside and I have an ACL applied to lines 0-5 on VTY and applying to that Mgmt-VRF. This is working just fine for internal management access. I would also like to allow VTY acc...

Review Cisco Networking products for a $25 gift card