Network Security

Engage with peers and experts on network security topics such as FTD, FMC, FDM, CDO and ASA.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Cisco CyberSecurity

Labels

Forum Posts

Ciao, In a couple of ASA configured in Active/Passive failover, someone can explain me what's the failover timeout that can be set when a ASA interface link goes down: Message #466 : fover_health_monitoring_thread: vPifNum = 0x8, No Link Message #467...

ipagliani by Level 1
  • 5 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi. We use the fmc 2500, firepower 8350.   And we use local NTP server.   I setting fmc 2500 is local NTP server, and firepower 8350 setting via NTP Time from management center.   But fmc 2500 is right setting NTP server time, but firepower 8350 is n...

yunsh63 by Level 1
  • 3 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Dear CommunityA client has an existing WAN solution based on FlexVPN with DIA secured by ZBFW. We wish to migrate this to the Enterprise standard IWAN which follows latest CVD.ZBFW to secure tunnel transports (global) is not described in IWAN prescri...

Hi, I have one (probably for you guys/girls) very basic question to ask. I have never tried it myself as I don't currently posses ASA, but in my company we have really weird network configuration which is super difficult to fix at this point as I hav...

dovla091 by Level 1
  • 4 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi guys   I have just installed a asa5506-x firewall and have the lasted software version on it and FirePower is operational etc. I have the following devices ASA5506 10.10.100.1 FirePOWER 10.10.100.2 WLC2504 10.10.100.3 Switch 10.10.100.4 UPS managm...

Martin by Level 1
  • 14 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I'm looking to activate the FirePower services on a 5555X ASA which run in HA and multi-context mode (3 contexts). I'm used to manage FirePower devices and multi-context ASAs but never tried both together up to this point. Is there any license requir...

Cedrik by Level 1
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I have a firepower 2120 device and I'm trying to find the serial number so that I can add a smartnet contract to it.Show server inventory doesn't present any output.  If I go into the web GUI, I see there's another IP address listed as the management...

RicTodd89 by Level 1
  • 3 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes
Review Cisco Networking for a $25 gift card