Network Security

Engage with peers and experts on network security topics such as FTD, FMC, FDM, CDO and ASA.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

“Join

Labels

Forum Posts

Hello everyone, We built a ipsec-vpn tunnel between siteA(10.234.0.0/16) and siteB(10.176.0.0/16)the tunnel is up now ,but siteA's subnet can't ping siteB's subnet Here are the packet-tracer output:ciscoasa# packet-tracer input inside_1 icmp 10.234.1...

I have some questions from my customer, Could you help on it? I wrote some responses but I need to check if there is more accurate responses   We did the PoC by FTD2110 v6.2.3 1- if 2 user edit the config then deploy done by one the second admin stil...

Mzamzam by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hello  alli using ASAv (ovf ) into Vmware workstation for practicing ASA , i think my problem cause because of ASAv i review so many times but i can't simulate in Gns3 i prefer to ask  does it really happen due to using ASAv or there is other problem...

Dears  FTD datasheet doesn't provide much detail of the below can anybody provide me this information for these FTD 2140, 4110, 4120 Firewalling throughput The firewall throughput without AVC only firewallingWhen SSL inspection is enabled than what i...

adamgibs7 by Level 6
  • 3 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Greetings All - I have a bit of a dilemma right now. We just purchased a pair of Firepower 2120 Firewalls. These devices turned out to be rocket science. All documentation just jumps into configuration using FMC. My first question was: What is this F...

DuaneUI by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Is there anyway to create report on devices in FMC?  We have hundreds of devices and I'd like to create a report showing basic info such as device list, model, code rev, etc.  I do not see any way to do this? 

david by Level 1
  • 5 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I have some pretty severely broken behavior from the 5506-X with FirePOWER that has made inline mode completely unusable for me. In real world terms, its behavior makes it impossible to reliably use Apple iOS or OS X systems if their traffic is being...

How does Cisco ASA conduct the order of processing? A competitor box runs all the rules in a logical order (“IF/Then” “stop/next”).  Does the Cisco ASA WebVPN DAP process policies and have no stop rule ability? I’m curious if the ASA processes polici...

Hello, I've an issue with Firepower 2110 devices and FMC (v6.2.3.7), integrated with AD. Lately it seems some users which were mapped to a group (that has not changed in AD), are not getting to the correct policies. It happened with 3 users in the pa...

tferreira by Level 1
  • 0 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hello, I have a requirement to allow a internal server (LAN segment 172.16.x.x) for fetching WSUS updates. Microsoft has provided a handful of URL's which even includes FQDN with wildcards. Can anyone help how to achieve this. URLS http://*.update....

abhik.dey by Level 1
  • 8 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes
Review Cisco Networking for a $25 gift card