Network Security

Engage with peers and experts on network security topics such as FTD, FMC, FDM, CDO and ASA.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

“Join

Labels

Forum Posts

Currently my FTD is running version 7.0.4, I am thinking of upgrading to Release 7.2.8, can I upgrade to 7.2.8 at once or should I do it gradually?It is a Firepower 1120 managed by FMC version 7.2.4 

This might be a dumb question but how would you set up the ASA firewall 1000 without internet connection? I have a switch that connects to it. I think I can console into it with putty but isnt there a gui ?

Hello,the question is in the title. Is it possible to use the ASA as a router between 2 internal networks? interface GigabitEthernet1/1nameif outsidesecurity-level 100ip address 10.0.1.254 255.255.255.0interface GigabitEthernet1/2nameif insidesecurit...

abtt-39 by Level 1
  • 23 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hello!We have a Cisco ASA running version 9.18.4.22 that we are trying to do port forwarding on. Right now an endpoint hits the outside interface ip and should forward the traffic to one of our servers that sits on the inside interface. I had set thi...

UZaman3 by Level 1
  • 5 replies
  • 1 Helpful votes