NSO Developer Hub Discussions

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Forum Posts

I am trying to provision an IOS-XR device, A ZTP script on the dev ice is executed that call REST API to create the device on the NSO server. This works well but I would like to perform a sync-to at the end of the process to complete the provisioning...

As per the title, trying to understand is these are equivalentrpc doSomething {    input {      leaf action {        type string;      }    }    output {      leaf dummy {        type string;      }    }  }andtailf:action doSomething {    input {    ...

martmitc by Cisco Employee
  • 5 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Resolved! AWS NED

Hello, NSO gurus, I see a amazon-aws NED. Does anyone know what it was built for? Is there any project it was deployed onto?thank you in advance!

yli7 by Cisco Employee
  • 5 replies
  • 1 Helpful votes

Hi, All:Suddenly I started receiving the following message:admin@ncs> request packages reload Error: Failed to load duplicate NCS package bgpl3vpn: (./packages/bgpl3vpn)[error][2018-01-23 15:43:47]admin@ncs>Please advice what that means and if possib...

Resolved! [Nested lists]

Hi,I'm trying to create a service for L3VPN that uses static routes to be able to point at CE subnets. My initial try worked without a problem. That is when only one single static route was configured. But, an issue with multiple static routes (max 1...

Hi,I want to filter the result of a REST GET call to suppress some containers in the output.Consider the YANG model below as example:container networks {  list network {    key name;    leaf name {       type string;     }    container test1 {     .....

We built a ACI emulator, after adding it to NSO, the "sync-from" always fails with the following error:request devices device apic1 sync-fromresult falseinfo Failed to connect to device apic1: connection refused: Error on line 430: invalid value fo...

yli7 by Cisco Employee
  • 4 replies
  • 1 Helpful votes

Hi Team,I’m trying to better understand the following:how to use MAAPI functions inside cb_create within service packages, how to define maapi object/session..etc with the existing parameters NCS is passing when the functions is called. I cannot seem...

Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the NSO Developer community: