NSO Developer Hub Discussions

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Forum Posts

Hello all,I would like to know if there is any way to clean all services (no-services command) by using the northbound REST API.I didn't find anything related to this in the doc and I didn't see anything either by using the http://<ip>:8080/api/<runn...

I have moderate amount of data generated in the CDB after south-bound locking the device. “sync-to” command is failingt with the below error: -##################################################version 7.0(3)I7(2)boot nxos bootflash:/nxos.7.0.3.I7.2.b...

jayark by Cisco Employee
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Using service package(s) to build various components of a network element in order to achieve a “golden” config, I’d like to get the communities thoughts on the best practices on maintaining this “golden” config. over time.   Referring to the Juniper...

didn't find any document about key difference between subscriber and kicker when to use what and Why kicker came in, any proc and cons. What to use in IO bound transactions ?

In the reactive fast map I used to call the subscriber on service.create and I used to re-deploy it.What happens when the subscriber calls at service.post_modification, at what point my subscriber will execute in a transaction.

My Subscriber is getting triggered at service.post_modification and there is an error on transaction apply how to push the exception to nso cli.1. I have placed the transaction apply in try catch, but the exception is not getting triggered.2. The sam...