NSO Developer Hub Discussions

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Forum Posts

Webinar on Cisco Knowledge Network:Assuring and Troubleshooting Business VPNs with Cisco Orchestrated Assurance powered by Netrounds     Service Providers aim to deliver network services more quickly with assured customer quality. However, as network...

KJ Rossavik by Cisco Employee
  • 0 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi,We have a situation where we are trying to upgrade to above versions. In 3.4.8, the java-vm is not enabled. We want to enable it in 4.4.3. We have enabled it in the init XML files. When it tries to load those XML files, I think it is ignoring and ...

pralala by Cisco Employee
  • 2 replies
  • 1 Helpful votes

module nso-acl-python {  namespace "http://example.com/nso-acl-python";  prefix nso-acl-python;  import ietf-inet-types {    prefix inet;  }  import tailf-common {    prefix tailf;  }  import tailf-ncs {    prefix ncs;  }  description    "Bla bla..."...

pranayk2 by Cisco Employee
  • 3 replies
  • 2 Helpful votes

Hi NSO expertsI have a question about the NSO Snmp Agent.At the moment I'm working in the Alarms area and I have a question on that:I'm trying to customize the nso alarms (tailf-ncs-alarms)adding a new field to the Alarm List Element               au...

gbollani by Cisco Employee
  • 0 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hello Guys,I'm trying add a device via netconf ned, and when it comes to check sync, i get an error that says " Device RD does not have a Network Element Driver registered". i have no idea what i could do to in order to get device in syncrunning conf...

Hello all,I am facing an issue I can't explain to myself:I am synchronized with a device. Then, I modify the conf of the device without using the NSO (directly using ssh to the device).Then, When I come back to the NSO, I can see that I lost synchron...