Other Collaboration Subjects

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Forum Posts

I have having trouble getting faxes into a fax machine on an FXS port. The call hits the fax machine and start negotiation, but then disconnects. Need help. Here is the dial peer for the DID:dial-peer voice 0283 voip destination-pattern 0283 session ...

mmitchell by Level 1
  • 4 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi,Our client have experiencing an intermittent resetting of Cisco 7935 conference station many times. Sometimes, it will reset in the middle of a conversation. We are using CCM 3.1(2C) and the firmware that the 7935 is using is P005S301. Has anyone ...

s-cortes by Level 1
  • 5 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Our company uses a large number of system speed dials - to provide a simple inteface I'm using the fast dial ip service with a single user account that is standardized accross the board. Seems to work great, however I'm trying to do a batch import t...

I have Callmanager 3.1(2)C installed at Main Office and I have PBx at the Branch Office and this PBX has been connected to Gateway 3640 with FXO port.Everything was workinf fine but all of sudden without any change to the configuration there erupted...