Other Collaboration Subjects

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Forum Posts

I am configuring a MCS7830 in an exchange 5.5 environment with NO AD with Unity 3.0(2) connecting it to CallManager 3.1.1. Exchange is NOT on box...the only thing installed was the Admin for Exchange. I followed the set by step procedure from the C...

mcolao by Cisco Employee
  • 3 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I have a pilot 2.4(6) system that the customer wants to migrate to 3.02. This is a test system that the customer wants to format and start over with. A couple of questions: The customer has an extensive call handler (40+ connected call handlers) w...

admin_2 by Level 3
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi, Anybody make this command working properly before? I configured it and send the SNMP SET command to 1.3.6.1.4.1.9.9.150.1.1.3.1.5, although no error reported but the value is not changed after request GET again.Regards.

lsmgms by Level 1
  • 0 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I have 1751 with VIC-2BRI-NT. 2 PVDM-256k-4Problem: on show runn only 2 voice ports appearvoice port 0/0voice port 0/1on show voice dsp i can see 4 portsvoice port 0/0voice port 0/1voice port 0/2voice port 0/3on dial-peer configuration i can onlyuse ...

rocampo by Level 1
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi there. <br>A small issue with voice to email - the unity was initially setup with an invalid domain name, as a domain name was not required for this server. This is causing a problem with mail servers whom receive an voice email from the unity ser...

admin_2 by Level 3
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I've enabled QoS features over 2 1750 routers (MLPPP w/ LFI + cRTP and change the default voice paylod) and the results obtained were very good. The quality of voice under link congestion was excellente. But when apply NAT, it doesn't work. ICMP traf...

salata by Level 1
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Chapter 1: Why faxing has just replaced sales people as the bain of my existence.I have about 5 clients, all with a combination of fax servers, stand-a-lone faxes, and modems all of which work about 20% of the time. I have 6608 Blades, 6624 Blades,...

fielderj by Level 1
  • 3 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Okay, need a little help. At one location I have a 2620 on a T1 Internet circuit with a Polycom Viewstation FX. The FX has a 10/10 autonegotiating port and by checking the router I see that it has sync'd up at Full-Duplex 100Mbps. At another location...

benadams by Level 1
  • 3 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Our client has CallManager 3.1(2)c, integrated with I3 Voicemail. When a caller leaves a message, the light lights and the envelope icon appears. The customer says that occasionally the message, "you have 1 new voicemail (or something to that effec...

mwheinz by Level 1
  • 3 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I have recently upgraded a 2621 and VG200 Router to IOS 12.2.6. Everything is working ok except for the connection plar. The incoming call from the PBX via the FXO is ok. The extension connected to the FXS rings ok. The problem is when I answer the e...

We have multiple T connections through alternative providers to the PSTN- most carriers are using the 4/5ess at the CO. One carrier is using a DMS-500, we are provisioned on the DMS-100 side of the switch (the DMS-500 is just a DMS-100, 250 combo uni...

jtowne by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes