Other Collaboration Subjects

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Forum Posts

Greetings!<br><br>We have a Unity 2.4 Build 2.4.5.73 server, with Call Manager 3.0(7) (upgrading to Nirvana immenently...)<br><br>Our issue here is... our sales guys would like to transfer their calls to their cellphones.<br><br>This works just peach...

ges by Level 1
  • 7 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I am attempting to set up a call handler to take inbound calls and route them to a pilot point during business hours and after hours point them to a "We're closed" message. I have set up a pilot point with with a hunt group at extension 1000. When ...

admin_2 by Level 3
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Unity 2.4.6 issue:<br>I made an experimental Active Directory Connector between Directory and AD, and all Unity subscribers become unreachable from voice mail system.<br>For this reason, I re-installed Unity (over the previuous one), but problem pers...

admin_2 by Level 3
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

welcome All! There is a CM of version 3.1 and ÀÒÀ 186. On CM ÀÒÀ it is registered as Í.323 the device. I call from phone Cisco 7960 on ÀÒÀ - there is no ringback. With ÀÒÀ on the phone 7960 - ringback ok. In what problem, help to understand. It is t...

I am configuring a MCS7830 in an exchange 5.5 environment with NO AD with Unity 3.0(2) connecting it to CallManager 3.1.1. Exchange is NOT on box...the only thing installed was the Admin for Exchange. I followed the set by step procedure from the C...

mcolao by Cisco Employee
  • 3 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi, Anybody make this command working properly before? I configured it and send the SNMP SET command to 1.3.6.1.4.1.9.9.150.1.1.3.1.5, although no error reported but the value is not changed after request GET again.Regards.

lsmgms by Level 1
  • 0 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I have 1751 with VIC-2BRI-NT. 2 PVDM-256k-4Problem: on show runn only 2 voice ports appearvoice port 0/0voice port 0/1on show voice dsp i can see 4 portsvoice port 0/0voice port 0/1voice port 0/2voice port 0/3on dial-peer configuration i can onlyuse ...

rocampo by Level 1
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes