Other Collaboration Subjects

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Forum Posts

When trying to add a new mailbox I recieve the error: "There are no more voice mail user licenses available. No users can be added". The license count for voice mail users shows 200 out of 200 used. I have only 40 mailboxes. The License Synchroni...

admin_2 by Level 3
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I have a new Unity 3.x integration into an existing Exchange environment with around 10 Exhange servers. So far everyting seems to be fine however, when I try to import a user from exhange, after finding the user, the Unity box grays out the server ...

admin_2 by Level 3
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Is it possible to grab a call that has been forwarded to voice mail out of voice mail? For example, a user hear's his phone ringing and runs to grab it but just misses the call. That person would like to be able to pull the call out of voice mail.<...

admin_2 by Level 3
  • 4 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I had the Exchange Server for our Unity set up to pass SMTP traffic on to our IMS server. We recently changed our IMS to prevent Mail relays by requiring authentication. Now my text pages do not work. I am not ready to integrate the Unity into our...

admin_2 by Level 3
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Every time a user retrieves mail and there is a voicemail waiting on his phone, the message comes in to Outlook, but at the same time it disappears from the phone... ie the MWI goes out and message retrieval from the phone says there are no messages....

admin_2 by Level 3
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hello,I have 1751 with VIC-2BRI-NT. 2 PVDM-256k-4Problem: on show runn only 2 voice ports appearvoice port 0/0voice port 0/1on show voice dsp i can see 4 portsvoice port 0/0voice port 0/1voice port 0/2voice port 0/3on dial-peer configuration i can on...

rocampo by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi,I'm currently writing an application using the CRA application editor. Whenever I forward a call to an ESD group, it is handled on First in first out (FIFO) basis. Is there a way to provide a call priority based on the CLID of the incoming call? i...

ziadk by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes