Other Collaboration Subjects

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Forum Posts

I am a Unity Instructor, currently trying to install the Voice Gateway on Exchange and cannot I was told the problem might be with the ldap port on exchange which had to be changes because of Active Directory. Any thoughts on this issue or solutions...

admin_2 by Level 3
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi,<br><br>I have just created some subscribers in Unity 2.4.6. Everytime when I call into the system and hit # key , the system will ask for the password and ID, my question is what is the dafault password for each new subscribers and default ID f...

admin_2 by Level 3
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I posted this one a few days ago and have yet to receive a response, so I will repost. <br><br>When I open a received fax from my inbox and print it to a printer they come out completely dark. It seems that I have run across this issue before and th...

admin_2 by Level 3
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Ok, scenario is as follows:3640, with 4 FX0 ports, conneted to a Nortel PBX in DC, and similar setup in San Ramon Cali. When making a call, via VoIP, I am using huntgroups on the PBX, wich seize the FX0 port and head out over IP to connect to the ot...

a.britt by Level 1
  • 3 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi,We have a system where there is one ICS 7750 withVG200 gateways and a Cisco 36xx router as gatewayswith three voice T1 termination.Problem:Primary SPE failed and the Secondary took over. Then the Primary came back as Seconday. Works as expected.Bu...

thayanc by Level 1
  • 3 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Referencing the eServices administration guide,I am trying to install ICD. In the instructions it refers to adding a user in call manager and adding the ICD agent extention to the ICD agent extension field (withing "adding a new user" in CCM.) Refer ...