Other Collaboration Subjects

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Forum Posts

Hello<br><br>We are testing Call manager 3.06 on a Cisco 3640 IOS12(5)T on Unity 2.45.66 when we are calling in we are note able to her the user defined prompts but we sometimes her the unity standard prompts. Key input works fine. We are using AVT...

admin_2 by Level 3
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Any word on the volume control issue (prompts louder that recordings)? Heard it would be addressed in 2.4.5. What about on the Cisco side, which version of CCM will be required? Are there any tech notes on how to implement? <br><br>

When I print to mail I keep getting the following rejection email:<br><br>Status : Failed<br>MessageID : 14 (e)<br>Number of pages : <br>Submitted Time : 3:50:31 PM 11/27/2000<br>Subject : <br>Recipient : 8463976<...

admin_2 by Level 3
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Well once again, I have been asked by our sales guys to define a few things! <br><br>Firstly, they keep getting asked if there is any guideline for how much storage a average user takes up. I know this is rather like asking how long a piece of string...

admin_2 by Level 3
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi There!<br><br>I have an odd situation here. I am running Unity 2.4 Build 2.4.5.66.<br><br>I am trying to add a user to the system and I go through the regular pattern. Once I select the user to be added from the exchange server (import) and then O...

admin_2 by Level 3
  • 3 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi there,we have been trying to set up AAA using our AS5300 and the Cisco Secure ACS to handle who may call international calls and who may not. As our customers are using phones to connect and make international calls we have to use their caller id...

vidir by Level 1
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hey, Jeff- What is the simple answer to how we will get beyond 120 ports- I have an RFP that needs a simple description for an answer. Will we cluster boxes, partition ports and users to a specific box, etc..?<br><br>

admin_2 by Level 3
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Quick question: Just installed a site, integrated with Call Manager 3.05a. I have the latest tsp from Active Voice and I am doing supervised transfers from the auto attendant.<br><br>When outside callers come in and access the AA they succesfully g...

admin_2 by Level 3
  • 10 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

We have a user that when checks voice mail on her phone, it will announce x number of new messages and 1 saved message. When we listen to the saved message we here nothing and are unable to skip or cancel out of it. There is nothing to delete in her...

mslaga by Level 1
  • 9 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

My custom request to build a large VoIP ,It include2k-10k VoIP Gateways,support 2k to 100k users. a VoIP Engineer told me that Cisco GateKeeper and Director can't support so many GateWays.He told me the largest VoIP network is in China, and the Gatew...

ymzhao by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes