Other Collaboration Subjects

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Forum Posts

Why does the Msg Activity Report have a delay in the date & time field for MWI ON REQUESTED & NEW MESSAGE? Why does MWI ON COMPLETED display even though the PBX I am integrated with does not give a confirmation? Even in your documentation...

admin_2 by Level 3
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi,Trying to establish call forwarding option on my AS5300 box. AS5300 is acting as a VoIP gateway. So I want to make incoming call forwarding to another number through VoIP, i.e :Somebody will call one of DID's in AS5300,next AS5300 will forward th...

Is there a simple way to record Opening greetings from a remote telephone in the event of an emergency? <br><br>Also I can only record the main greeting promts from the physical Unity server. I cannot browse into the server and use the phone extentio...

admin_2 by Level 3
  • 3 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hello<br>I have Unity 2.45 with Active fax, we uses did for the incoming faxes, when I am the owner of one mailbox everything works fin, but when I create one more mail box in exchange that I am the owner of, I despairs from the routing table in Li...

admin_2 by Level 3
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Wonderful utility! May just get me home for Christmas...<br><br>Just wondering if future versions may include a DohCache Sync button? Don't have the super secret password for DohPropTest.Exe, restarting Unity makes some ppl upset.<br><br>Thanks aga...

admin_2 by Level 3
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi,<br><br>Unity 2.4.5 was released last Friday. Right now we are running Unity 2.4 with CallManager 3.0.3b. I am thinking to upgrade our Unity to 2.4.5. But I have several questions:<br><br>1. Does 2.4.5 fix any major bugs in 2.4, especially for the...

admin_2 by Level 3
  • 4 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes