Other Collaboration Subjects

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Forum Posts

Lotus Notes: same old same old

Guys.<br>Yes i know, its a broken record, but how close are we to true lotus notes integration.<br>We have a lot of corporations here in Australia (esp Government) and they all use that darn notes thing.<br><br>Any further word from the development t...

admin_2 by Participant
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Unity Features

Recently I've had a customer who is very familiar with Reparte ask me a couple of very specific questions regarding Unity features. I did not have the answers to his questions but maybe someone here does.<br><br>What is the location of the wave file...

admin_2 by Participant
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

PC's with no speakers

About 1/3 of the PCs in our firm have no speakers. The Unity salesperson told us this wouldn't be a problem because these staff could just use the ViewMail feature to direct the playback to their phone.<br><br>This is somewhat true, but I have a rev...

admin_2 by Participant
  • 4 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

NORSTAR D42NS

Currently the Norstar integration uses Nortel's Norstar VMI box, unfortunatly Nortel has dis-continued the VMI and they are getting hard to get. The very common Dialogic D42NS board is what has been used in many other systems for integration (digita...

admin_2 by Participant
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

TUI Return MEssage

Currently if I send a message and it is returned (eg, unity to unity, non sync network, blind networking), i won't know that message was not forwarded to the receipient without a email integration, i have customers who do not want to use the integrat...

admin_2 by Participant
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

General Messaging

1.) Can users define aliases to send messages to easier?<br><br>2.) Is the Message Waiting Lamp turned off after the last message is heard or when the user ends the subscriber interaction?<br><br>3.) Can a future delivery message be cancelled any ...

admin_2 by Participant
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Distribution Lists

1.) If a subscriber receives a message sent to multiple distribution lists they are a member of, do they get the message once or for each list they are a member of?<br><br>2.) If a subscriber sends a message to a group, can they remove the name of so...

admin_2 by Participant
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Active Fax

1.) Can you Broadcast Fax with Active Fax? Is there a limit to the quantity of "broadcast" fax numbers in a list?<br><br>2.) In a "separate server" configuration are faxes also stored on the exchange server or are they stored in the fax server?<br...

admin_2 by Participant
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Digital Networking

1.) How many sites can be networked together? Is there a limit?<br><br>2.) When addressing a message to a remote subscriber, is the name played back for verification?<br><br>3.) Can subscribers who send messages to remote subscribers find out whet...

admin_2 by Participant
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

faxing email

A got a question from a customer that is using LightningFAX and is looking at adding UNITY to its system. Can he use the TUI to have e-mail sent to him by fax even if he doesn't buy any UNITY fax licenses?<br><br><br>

admin_2 by Participant
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes