Other Collaboration Subjects

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Forum Posts

Unity has stopped working abruptly. Service will not start. Event veiwer message is "Doh logon failed due to outside caller object access error: Unspecified error" . Trying to start AvCsMgr service brings message of "Error 2186: the service is not re...

admin_2 by Level 3
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

We have a Mitel system w/unity and active fax.<br>We are having issues with the active fax not receiving the CSID from the phone system correctly. The Caller id comes through the phone system for the voice mail but not the fax<br>Please advise..<br><...

admin_2 by Level 3
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I have 2 questions on Message Notification.<br><br>1) I seem to have a problem notifying a pager. Other methods work, but to a pager, it only sends the first digit of the "Extra Digits" field. I hook a butt set up to the ph one line, and thats all...

Hi,<br><br>I'm working on the SA access that I posted and received a reply from you a few days ago. <br><br>I have another question about our Unity. We have it installed on NT4.0 SP5 Exchange 5.5 SP3 and Unity 2.4. <br><br>I run Mailbox Cleanup and n...

admin_2 by Level 3
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I have a customer who has allowed me access to Unity over the internet thru the firewall. When I go to the address I get a www authentication error. The laptop I'm logging in with has an account on Unity that matches my laptop account, so that when I...

dborden by Level 1
  • 3 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

We have integrated Unity with the Meridian Phone System 51C. There appears to be some port issue. When callers call an extension and do not reach someone, the caller is directed back to our auto attendant. This happens quite frequently. Any help?...

admin_2 by Level 3
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes