Other Collaboration Subjects

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Forum Posts

Hi All;We are using CME. How can I configure the CME that receptionist would be able to transfer call from calling party in outside to one employee in inside directly to his voicemail without caller waits untill call forward to his voicemail? (I conf...

We are currently looking into paging software for our 4.1 callmanager cluster. There would be about 2000 users that would need to get simultaneous pages (in emeregency situations only). Can anyone make a recommendation or give advice on a product t...

here is a basic question (im sure) that i cant seem to find info on. i have CCME 3.3 right now and need to upgrade to 4.0 to allow integration of an attendant console application. I have access to the files and have downloaded already. Do i need to p...

a.gooding by Level 5
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

We have a QSIG PRI connecting a Nortel Option 81C and a CallManager 4.1(3) system. When I call from my IP phone to a Nortel phone that hangs off of the PBX, I hear static in my phone when I talk. It goes away as soon as I stop talking. The person on ...

We are using call manager 4.1sra with 7941 phones. Sometimes on few phones we just get CM Down Feature Disbaled. All though we have secondary call manager available and reachable and surprising thing is rest of the phones works just fine. Its not hap...