Other Data Center Subjects

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Save 25% on Day-2 Operations Add-On License

Forum Posts

Your Exclusive Ask me Anything webinar on the Migration of your Hyperconverged Solution has landed! Coordinated by our colleagues in the Insider Advocates team and to support customers here in the Cisco Community, Champions, and the Insider Advocat...

hi,we are getting ready to implement the nexus 7000 with otv are two sites. since multicast is required to support this configuration i am currently testing how to implement ssm multicast on our core network. i am having problems joining the ssm grou...

We have dual Nexus 5020 with vPC including 12 fex fabric extenders having two redundant uplinks to each of the 5020.(The nexus run stable on n5000-uk9.4.1.3.N2.1a.bin)We would like to add more FEX but still software seems to be limited to 12 FEX in v...

Hi All,We have 4 cisco WS-C6509-V-E switches running in the data center. The IOS was released 2 years ago and I'd like to upgrade it. I went to Cisco website and found 2 types of IOS for cisco WS-C6509-V-E switches.  1. Cisco 6500/7600 Series Multipr...

Resolved! NetFlow

Does anyone know how to setup netflow for layer 2 interface. I know how to do it in a routed interface but not on a layer 2 port.This is for a nexus 7010 to monitor port for SQL Server. Any help would be great. Thanks

After RMA replacement of NEXUS 5020 box"show module" indicates HW version 1.2. On the box we had originally purchased HW version was 1.3Mod Ports  Module-Type                      Model                  Status--- -----  ------------------------------...

vciric by Level 1
  • 4 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi.I have a 6509-E SWITCH with a SUPERVISOR 720-10G and a FWSM configured with multiple contexts.The FWSM version is 4.0.8 and the SUP IOS version is 12.2(33)SXI3.One of the FWSM context is configured in routed mode, and is injecting or redistributin...

Carlos T by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes