Other Data Center Subjects

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Save 25% on Day-2 Operations Add-On License

Forum Posts

Hi,We have just taken a rack in a datacentre in order to host a 3560 switch. When we arrived today we found 2x 48v MCB (mini circuit breaker) on a DIN rail. We were not prepared for this and expected to see standard AC plug sockets. (We are based in ...

ripwinder by Level 1
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Does anyone know if the nexus 7k copper blade ports is the spanning-tree portfast is enable by default. And if there is a server on one port can you manually turn it on not sure if to set it for edge or normal port type.

Hi,I have installed NAM in 6500 switches. I do have the below problem in configuring the NAM module..1)      For alerts and scheduled reports to be send to e-mail, I did the needed configuration. On testing the send e-mail alerts to a specific mail a...

Hi,Can anybody help me to understand how the pricing works for IOS upgradation ?In cisco dynamic configuration tool , I checked the pricing for IP SERVICES (SXH4) and it shows USD 0.00.Does it mean if I am upgrading the IOS from 122-18.SXD7 (IP SERVI...

Hi,I have a few questions related to the method of  L3 peering between N7k and a generic L3 device (let's say it is a  router) - the idea is to connect N7k to the core network. The current  design is based on Cat6k switches (they are the core of my n...