Other Data Center Subjects

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Save 25% on Day-2 Operations Add-On License

Forum Posts

Hello everyone. I am trying to update my nexus from version n3500-uk9.6.0.2.A8.7b.bin to version nxos.7.0.3.I7.2.bin, it shows me the following error.    Verifying image bootflash:///nxos.7.0.3.I7.2.bin for boot variable "nxos". [# ] 2% -- FAIL. Retu...

Hi, In a spine and leaf ( vpc ) ,where we should place the firewall  to protect the data center ?  If  we use layer 3 firewall  all routing  process will be shifted to the fw, so  a big investment on this design won't be useful ?  Layer 3 or layer 2 ...

This topic is a chance to discuss more about VPC configuration, best practices and troubleshooting. vPC is a virtualization technology that presents both Cisco Nexus family paired devices as a unique Layer 2 logical node to access layer devices or en...

I have looked long and hard to find a spec for the power consumption of the NIM-ES2-4 module.  The datasheet only talks about power when providing power (PoE) - it doesn't mention how much power the switch module consumes on its own.   I need to esta...

33bugulus by Level 1
  • 0 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes