Other Network Architecture Subjects

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

“Webinar

Forum Posts

I have two 3725 routers running IOS 12.4. They are both connected different 4500 series switches. The switches are running layer 3 and the networks are subnetted such that it appears that there are different networks connected to each router. They...

eumaeus78 by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

On our core network devices, we are running HSRP in a number of spots. I'm of the impression that we'd need to set the syslog level to be at least level 6 (informational messages) so that we would see any HSRP state changes. I've confirmed that the l...

aweise by Level 1
  • 5 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Resolved! SUP720

When I upgrade a existing 6509 catalyst switch with a SUP720, what else do I need to have to support this new module?I am replacing a Supervisor 2 with only a PFC2. There is no MSFC2 today.

dhwall by Level 1
  • 3 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Does anyone know whether the 2500 series ethernet ports support full duplex? I have been trying to configure ports for Full but receive an error message "This command is not supported for ethernet0".I have been unable to find the answer to this in th...

cwilton53 by Level 1
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

can't see multicast mac-address on a Cisco-Switch ! should i see the multicast mac-address from a node (Server, Firewall, etc.) which is connected to a Cisco-Switch L2 or L3-Port(29xx/35xx/45xx/65xx..)Switch-default: IGMP + IGMP-Snooping enabledno MC...

rnolden by Level 1
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes