Other Network Architecture Subjects

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Don't miss this Cisco Catalyst 8000 offer

Forum Posts

This topic is a chance to discuss more about all what is need and all what should be considered to start or boost a career on IT and networking. The session covers from basic queries such as how to gain knowledge and how to get experience, to how to ...

Daniel_Profile.jpg

What are the prerequisites from a telecommunications and computing environment for deploying Cisco DNA?For example, is it required that 5G is available?Are there pre-defined computing environments - e.g. cloud based environment, security parameters o...

FocusMo7 by Level 4
  • 5 replies
  • 1 Helpful votes

We have 50 sites suplied via an ISP private MPLS network. Routing is BGP.The 50 sites come into our 2 main sites A & B via this.A & B are also directly connected via a PtP. We use EIGRP for the routing between these sites.We readvertise our BGP remot...

louis0001 by Level 3
  • 7 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Sorry if this is a stupid question. I'm trying to copy an ios image to my tftp server, but it appears the IOS image is located inside a directory and for some weird reason I can only get the image to copy over if it's in the root of flash. I'm receiv...

dvanzee by Level 2
  • 7 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Good morning,Have a question regarding equipment.  Work in a North east hospital that employs radiologists that read from west coast.  Basically each radiologist utilizes personal internet service (few using 400Mbs) and has a Cisco V890 provided from...

mjb0813 by Level 1
  • 8 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Resolved! OSI

As we know MAC/hardware address is used in network. Want to understand how it works between remote locations. As Example: One location is US and other is Canada. Source is US and Destination is Canada. How source know the MAC of Destination.