Other Network Architecture Subjects

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Don't miss this Cisco Catalyst 8000 offer

Forum Posts

What happens if the first "User and Host Aquisition" takes so long that the starting point for the second aquisition is reached and even exceeded.- Does CW start the second aquisition immediately after the first one has finished?- Does CW always wait...

6tschraml by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I have connected my company to te internet via cisco router using NAT and access list. I only want mail traffic and internet browsing traffic to pass through and denying all the other traffics. How should i implement it since i am not familiar with t...

dmalamba by Level 1
  • 3 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I have connected my company to te internet via cisco router using NAT and access list. I only want mail traffic and internet browsing traffic to pass through and denying all the other traffics. How should i implement it since i am not familiar with t...

dmalamba by Level 1
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

i have a cisco 2611 router with 2 ethernet ports and a 2610 with one port. the 2611 is connected to the 2610 via the ethernet port. the other ethernet port is connected to a swictch to my LAN. Now i want all the three ethernet ports to be conneceted ...

dmalamba by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi i have two locations let's call them location A and B i'm using a microwave radio link between the two locations and behind each location i have a switch which is connected to radio. now my question is is't useful to create two vlans one for trunk...

Hi,I am managing 100 no. of routers. For securoty reasons, I have to change the passwords of all these routers once in every 15 days.Is there any command/tool/software to achieve this so that I can change the passwords of all the routers in one go.Th...

amitbh by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes