Other Network Architecture Subjects

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

“Webinar

Forum Posts

hello, i created a named access list which worked fine until i added to it. I know that the default deny statement at the end of every list stops you from simply adding entries (to a numbered access list). I resolved it by creating the list again and...

cro9uk by Level 1
  • 5 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I have a CCNA lab with two 2501 and one 2503 routers connected together through serial ports by V35 DCE/DTE 60pin cables. One of the 2501 router's serial 0 connected to 2503 serial 1, the connection didn't work, the line protocol keeps up and down ev...

Hi,I am installing Internetwork Performance Monitor (IPM) version 2.5 for Windows (Cisco Works 2000 Lan Management Solutions bundle is already installed on the same machine, and working ok), but I get a consistent problem during the installation.By t...

Can anyone tell me how to stop syslog from translating IP to hostname? I have turned off reverse DNS resolution for Discovery but have not found any other mention of DNS as it refers to syslog. Is turning it off in Discovery all I need to do? Example...