Other Network Architecture Subjects

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

“Webinar

Forum Posts

Dear Friends,I have a small query....Whats the difference between using OSPF as IGP and using IBGP.Say I am an ISP and have POP's in multiple locations..What is the difference between the 2 options below:a) Bringing all core BB routers under Area 0b)...

I like to segment a subnet into two VLANs on my C3550 switch. Currently all ports on C3550 receive IP on the same subnet from a same DHCP server. I like to group some ports for VLAN1 for VoIP phones and development boxes. VLAN2 will be the rest of th...

Hi,We use some Cisco 3640 12.2(23) with MICA portware 2.9.5.0 for async dial-in and out. I'm looking for a timer to specify the the ring-time for analogue dial-out call-attempts.Reason: I'd like to disconnect the call when the remote-side is not answ...

druch by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I have just received shipment of 2 6509's with redundant sup720 engines. They came with CatOS8.1(3). I would like to convert to Cisco IOS because of the fact that I am much more "fluent" in it and have a much higher comfort level. My question is 2 fo...

chrish by Level 1
  • 6 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes