Other Network Architecture Subjects

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Don't miss this Cisco Catalyst 8000 offer

Forum Posts

We received PacketTracer70_64bit_setup.exe from our teacher who says he got it from Cisco Netacad academy. My colleague installed it and when he opened it our network went down. When checking the firewall, I found that his PC was opening 30000 + sess...

ronny20be by Level 1
  • 0 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hello everyone, beacuse of the output of the "show ip traffic" I executed the follow Debug, debug ip error, and then I found the next line*Nov 11 15:23:28.850: IP: s=10.X.X.X (VlanXXX), d=224.0.0.102, len 100, dispose ip.baddestconnected with the ro...

Hello.  I need an advise, I have obtained my CompTIA Network+ certificate and thinking to have a Cisco certificate, however, I am not sure which exam should be done first. the CCENT exam ? or would it be a repetition for the Network+ or shall I go fo...

Good Day Can anyone assist me on IPService License for Cisco 3750 to enable full ip routing Below find details : NAMDRPHOST#sh license detail Index: 1        Feature: ipbase                            Version: 1.0         License Type: Permanent    ...

mmouton01 by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes