Other Network Architecture Subjects

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Don't miss this Cisco Catalyst 8000 offer

Forum Posts

Hi,I'm wondering if anyone is using the IPSEC/GRE tunnels with IP CEF on the router and HW crypto accelerator. I know that it has been the old problem and suppose to be fixed but every time I try an IOS version (12.2.11T - 12.2.15T) on 2600 or 7200 a...

dmitry by Level 1
  • 3 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Dear allCan u please guide me on the following distance problems.i want gigabit ethernet, what distances will the following modules support1. LX/LH Module in Single Mode Fiber2. LX/LH Module on MultiMode Fiber3. SX Module in Multimode Fiber4. ZX Modu...

Please help with one question: we currently have a Catalyst 2950SX-24 running, two fixed 1000BASE-SX interfaces, with MT-RJ connectors. We think that another Catalyst 3524-PWR-XL, with the WS-G5484 modules, can be used for backup purpose. Is it corre...

duc-vu by Level 1
  • 12 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi I am trying to put a regular switching hub to one of the ports on a catalyst 2950. for some reason i cannot communicate between the catalyst and the third party switch. I checked the port security setting, its disabled. I could not figure out what...

vasista by Level 1
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

i was tasked to implement internet access in a hoteldue to budget constraints this can only be done with a 1721 router and 6 2900 series xl switches.1) the router should provide ip address for all host2) host should not be able to see each otheri am ...

jcajuste by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

QoS

Hi!We have a Cisco 3660 and a ADSL line (2Mbit/s download, 0.5Mbit/s upload) over here. We recently added VoIP to our site. It works great since we just use it for internal communication, when going out it goes straight to a PSTN Gateway.We also have...

Ladislaus by Level 1
  • 6 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes