Other Network Architecture Subjects

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

“Webinar

Forum Posts

hi,i configured the following on my router:!interface Serial0/0 description Int S0/0 - Verbdg. zum BR-LinzLand bandwidth 512 no ip address max-reserved-bandwidth 95 encapsulation frame-relay IETF load-interval 30 no snmp trap link-status frame-relay ...

rabeder by Level 1
  • 5 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I am trying to figure out how to set up a "dual homed" VPN. I have two different ISPs that connect to a Cisco 1760. The 1760 has DMVPN enabled, which is one VPN connection and I also have a 3000 VPN concentrator that will sit behind the 1760 which ...

Resolved! vty backdoor

ICND and BSCI mentions that "Some experts recommend that you configure one of the vty terminal lines differently than the others. This way have a back door into the router"Could you explain how to make a back door to the router and how to connect wit...

yunsog by Level 1
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I have a problem with a 16 Port GIG Module (WS-X6516-GE-TX). On two occasions ports 5 - 8 have stopped working. I get a link light but no matter what I try I cannot get connected to the network. The only thing that works is to pull the card.I tried a...

pcruise by Level 1
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes
Top Solution Authors

Review Cisco Networking for a $25 gift card