Other Network Architecture Subjects

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Don't miss this Cisco Catalyst 8000 offer

Forum Posts

I am looking to install a 2950G-12 as the edge switch in a design that will connect to a 3550-12G as the core building switch. The 3550-12G will in turn connect to a Catalyst 6513 central core switch.Question: If the trunk connection between the 651...

wbbsaic by Level 1
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Here's the situation - I have a 5500 that authenticates to a tacacs server. The rsm also authenticates to a tacacs server. I added a route to the rsm which broke its connectivity to the tacacs server (Dumb, I know..). Now, when I try to access it ...

r.crist by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi,I seem to be having problems pinging the directly connected router. My interfaces at both routers are UP/UP. But cannot ping the other end.When I ping from my Node to the CPE router I get U.U.U.U. and when I ping the node from the CPE I get ..... ...

j.vashee by Level 1
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi AllWhat are the disadvantages of using one HSRP group number on multiple VLANs?Example (from Cisco):VLAN 1 - VLAN 8: HSRP Group Interface #1VLAN 9 - VLAN 16: HSRP Group Interface #2VLAN 17 - VLAN 24: HSRP Group Interface #3etc...I know that VLANs ...

connie by Level 1
  • 3 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

00:00:07: %SYS-3-LOGGER_FLUSHING: System pausing to ensure console debugging output.%LANCE-1-INITFAIL: Unit 0, initialization timeout failure, csr0=0x0004=== Flushing messages (00:00:07 UTC Mon Mar 1 1993) ===Buffered messages:Queued messages:Local T...

mengyang by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes