Other Network Architecture Subjects

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Don't miss this Cisco Catalyst 8000 offer

Forum Posts

Hi all, I had only 2 bad modems in the access and i want to shut then down but the problem that i cant do that because i didnt found any supportive command for that.the IOS version is 12.2.6 and the modem shut command is disabled, the only command i ...

tamer by Level 1
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Resolved! DDR Address Pools

I am looking at a DDR strategy for 100+ remote locations.Is there a way to have remote router initiate a PPP call to a core router and have it take the link address from the core router, instead of preconfiguring both ends using static routes?All of ...

puckettg by Level 1
  • 5 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hello,I don't understand why I have a high CPU utilisation on Cat 4506(IOS (tm) Catalyst 4000 L3 Switch Software (cat4000-IS-M), Version 12.1(14)E1).I have just create some access-list and applied theim but now, the CPU is very high (more than 40%) >...

glmrenard by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi , a very simple question but difficult answer .Where the Virtual-Access interface gets the bandwidth from ?Simple answer from the Virtual-Access , but if the Virtual-Template bandwidth is 10000 Kbit why the Virtual-Access have only 320 Kbit ?Mor...

p.mafara by Level 1
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I have two routers at a site. Each are running EIGRP within the same AS. (Router A and Router B). How do I implement load balancing over each routers serial interface so that 50% of the traffic is handled by each interface. PLEASE NOTE: This is not o...

kenoc by Level 1
  • 5 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes