Other Network Architecture Subjects

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

“Webinar

Forum Posts

this is from cisco site:"Spurious interrupts might be caused by defective hardware, but this is very rare. Instead, they are very often caused by software, usually on new platforms when you have forgotten to program a specific type of interrupt. Most...

m.iancu by Level 1
  • 4 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

i have 2 wan connectivity...1 serial and an isdn..i have a lot of services beeing use on d serial..once the serial goes down, my isdn should activate, but my purpose is just for internet connectivity.on the serial part, i have an nat overload at the ...

rpalacio by Level 1
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I'm wanting to monitor incoming and outgoing traffic and am having some trouble.Both the port needing to be monitored port(source) and the port w/ the sniffer on it(destination) are on the same vlan on a 2950-48. After reading up on SPAN and having ...

grunky by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi, everybody,I have to setup a very simple (in my opinion) ACL on a MSFC. As I'm new in ACL's, please help....Issue:Allow access from vlan 10 only to/from servers A and B on vlan 20 (IP only), servers C and D on vlan 30 (for DHCP and DNS). Nobody on...

jmgeldhof by Level 1
  • 4 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I've been researching this and cannot find any documentation that says it should or should not happen. It doesn't seem right.I configure NAT on a router. Identify e0 as IP NAT INSIDE and s0 as IP NAT OUTSIDE. When I ping from the ethernet the sour...

rjackson by Level 5
  • 3 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Does a 766 support passing caller id information to one the its analog ports? What configuration needs to be done, if any, to get my phone to display caller id info. Carrier says that the isdn circuit has caller id enabled, but I don't see it displ...

Top Solution Authors

Review Cisco Networking for a $25 gift card