Other Network Architecture Subjects

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Don't miss this Cisco Catalyst 8000 offer

Forum Posts

I would like to configure this appliance to use ACS authentication.  Right now I use local authentication, but would prefer ACS instead.  Both the WebUI and the console are using this local method and I would much prefer it to use ACS instead.I get t...

Hello,I am working on a Cisco solution and I have my router configured for the solution I need. However, if a non-cisco person needs to use my solution then I think he will need a GUI interface which will have few "buttons" which w...

With the following command, any interface that goes up or down will have a trap sent:snmp-server enable traps snmp authentication linkdown linkup coldstart warmstartHowever, if you have 4 interfaces in one Etherchannel, is the linkup or linkdown trap...

87305 by Level 1
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

HI I am having some problem with 1841 router. I deleted its image and now tying to download it from TFTP in rommon.  I am getting these messages.Readonly ROMMON initializedrommon 1 > IP_ADDRESS=192.168.1.3rommon 2 > IP_SUBNET_MASK=255.255.255.0rommon...