Other Network Architecture Subjects

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

“Webinar

Forum Posts

I have an IGX with a DS3 port configured with virtual trunks going to several other sites with IGX's. It also has a DS3 port upped as a line going to a 7204 that terminates the data PVC's coming from the remote sites.An new site needs to be added ho...

bhedlund by Level 4
  • 3 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I am upgrading a number of routers (IOS and config) around the country and will require a 'health check' a few days after. Is there a number of commands i can use in the Cisco range to perform a health check, if so can someone help who has done a hea...

Resolved! Voice Mod for 2611

here is a senario i am running through my mind. is it possible for me to obtain a voice mod for a 2611 and then have cisco ip phones register with the router running key switch and hook up an external phone line to the router so that they can make ca...

We have a connection with our seat in France through line ISDN (RDSI in Spain, RNIS in France). This connection is made with router Cisco 760, en Spain, and another Cisco 770, in France. When a PC of the network of Spain makes a request of access to...

mciarlo by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Can anybody please told me what is the meaning of this message Nov 21 21:27:11.419: ISDN Se1/0/0:15 SERROR: nfas_T3OOS_timeout()i configured an isdn pri line and the line is up and down and affter i enable debugs i find the following output:Nov 21 21...

tamer by Level 1
  • 3 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes