Other Network Architecture Subjects

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

“Webinar

Forum Posts

say you have 15 man sites, all talking frame over t1 circuits..each site has a 5 year old 2524 with the original iosif the routers are behaving, would you upgrade the ios? if so, is there a nice "how to upgrade a router ios" out there that a slow-wit...

We are having sporadic e-mail and web problems. When I did a tracert from an external IP to my mail server, this is the result of the trace: 1 * * * Request timed out. 2 170 ms 190 ms 170 ms L1E1.FRGO.splitrock.net [20...

jstadter by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi, I am trying to get a low cost solution to do isl etc. I used cisco product advisor and figured I could do with a 2600 or a 1700. I am trying to figure out if the 2600 comes with fixed ethernet slots which I know they do but are they Fast Ethernet...

Does anyone know whether a cisco 803 router configured for dial on demandcan have a second dialer string configured so that if the first number it dials,FAILS...Then it will automatically use the second dialer string to connect to another router.Is t...

ward by Level 1
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Just wanted some info on 802.1x. I have the cisco instructions on how to configure it on a switch but was interested in the RADIUS server. Do you use a RADIUS server for the authentication? Is it physically connected to a switch on the network? can y...

newbie by Level 1
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes