Other Network Architecture Subjects

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Don't miss this Cisco Catalyst 8000 offer

Forum Posts

We currently are assigned several /24 blocks from our backbone provider. We have allocated static public addresses to each end-user on our network. We have obtained a new backbone provider with different IP addresses. On an interim basis, we would li...

I am from the carrier side of the networking house, providing an international DS3 link between my customers router interfaces. The equipment is as follows: Site 1: Cisco 7206 VXR WITH PAT3+ ADAPTERSite 2: CISCO 3745 NM1 WITH T3-E3 ADAPTERMy custome...

reillym by Level 1
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I have a 7206 NPE-400 VXR router and I was looking into the used market to upgrade the processor blade to a NPE G1. I have seen that some of the blades are being sold with no flash memory/IOS. I assume that the blades were originally sold with an OS ...

As we are planing to have a New Branch in one country  ,                     Already we had a  Data-link-connection to this Country ,As we had a Data-link Connection Directly to head office ,we not Going have CISCO ASA(site-to-site VPN connection ).D...

Hello, I am having a problem associating an AIR-LAP1142-E-K9 AP to our WLC4402 Controller (running version 7.0.230).I have connected a console cable to the device and when it boots up it picks up an IP address. I have then entered the controller IP u...