Other Network Architecture Subjects

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

“Webinar

Forum Posts

Dear FreindzsI am beginner to cisco contact center field. and like to learn more abt Cisco Call Manager(CCM or CUCM) Installation, troubleshooting & working. Pls refer me for some good docs. Also plz let me know which is the suitable certification (i...

The output I'm getting from my 4506 doesn't match the command output documented in the command lookup tool.  I'm seeing:B31450604#sh env tempModule Sensor                     Temperature          Status      ------+--------------------------+--------...

What is the best practice for protecting your Internet Edge router? Is it best practice to put a firewall in front of your router, or just have therouter in front, and it's only job is to route. As far as attacks go, if it's on a public addressable n...

We currently are assigned several /24 blocks from our backbone provider. We have allocated static public addresses to each end-user on our network. We have obtained a new backbone provider with different IP addresses. On an interim basis, we would li...

hii was configuring HSRP on my cisco 3550 switchesmy topology is i am doing this on live equipment.hsrp is working but the problem  is i lose around 4 pings every time when the standby switch to active my configuration is on core 1interface Vlan192 d...

I am from the carrier side of the networking house, providing an international DS3 link between my customers router interfaces. The equipment is as follows: Site 1: Cisco 7206 VXR WITH PAT3+ ADAPTERSite 2: CISCO 3745 NM1 WITH T3-E3 ADAPTERMy custome...

reillym by Level 1
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes